Thursday, August 19, 2010

W1D2

I THINK I CAN! I THINK I CAN!

Well I made it out for my run at 5:40am this morning. Unfortunatly, I didn't hit my 5:15am goal, hopefully I will next week!

When I go running I am trying to keep my mind positive that I will eventually make it to the end of this hellish half hour of my life. I focused on my breathing this morning and my form. I am pretty proud to say that I jogged with a form that suggested a little more grace than the simple survival technique I had Tuesday.

Saturday is my next run! It wont be an early morning jog ( thank goodness). Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! Music helps pass the time faster, so I suggest you load up some good tunes...or just sing as you run :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am following Suzies C25K podcast which is pretty good, and she tells me when to run and when to walk!

    ReplyDelete