Tuesday, August 31, 2010

W3D1

Well I went out for my jog this morning! I still have not hit the 5.15am mark yet, its just so hard to get out of bed in the morning!

I was a little nervous about the 3 minute runs but I did it! It was extremely slow, but I completed the entire workout! I am trying hard to trust the program, but it just seems so wierd to me that ii only a month and a half, I will have built up the stamina and strength to run for 30 minutes straight... Hmmmmm

Tomorrow I go to the running store to buy some running shoes ( also am going to the dentist, doctor, and getting my hair did... it will be a busy, busy sick day...).

Talk to you all Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are using a 'sick day' to buy running shoes :) With new shoes, a bright white smile, clean bill of health and new hair do, you will be unstoppable!

    ReplyDelete